Friday, January 11, 2008

Fergie's All That I Got (The make up song) feat. Will.i.am



Fergie Lyrics
All That I Got (The Make Up Song) Lyrics


Download the song here....


VERSE 1
Baby, baby when you're looking deep into my eyes
I know you're seeing past my make-up
Into the little girl that used to hide out and cry
When her parents fought trying to be strong

B-SECTION
You can see the hurt in me
The cover ups so secretly
And all that I aspire to be
You see, you see
You know who I really am
No entourage, or caravan
And do you even give a damn
About all that
You tell me

CHORUS
Would u love me
If I didn't work out
Or I didn't change my natural hair
I could be the one you'd want to grow older with, baby
I'll give you all that I got

VERSE 2
See, I don't mean to scare you now and push you away
Cuz I'm not trying to rush anything
But when I look into your eyes
i'm not scared to say i see little u I'm in the picture too

B-SECTION
Like a happy family tree
We're together constantly
[All That I Got (The Make Up Song) lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

This could be eventually
We'll see, we'll see
But all that I have got to know
Is with me baby will u grow
Through sun and rain and heavy snow
Oh tell me so now baby

CHORUS x2
Would u love me
If I didn't work out
Or I didn't change my natural hair
I could be the one you'd want to grow older with, baby
I'll give you all that I got

BRIDGE (rap)
It's as simple as one and two
I'm in love with you
And three and four
You're all I adore
To the seven and eight
See I've been making mistakes
Cuz when you're on my mind
I just can't think straight
Back to the five and six
I'm all in the mix
And I'm all into you
Without the lipstick
Without the L'Oreal
You remain the same
Angel that I fell for you
For real, for real

CHORUS x5

from:metrolyrics.com

No comments: